Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oregon road trip...Portland and Highway 101.

I left Chico Friday morning, headed up to Oregon for an extended weekend. I met up with some friends from Seattle Friday night for sushi and a concert. Saturday was spent exploring Portland and then I headed over to the coast by myself for a couple days of driving and shooting. I got a lot of shots, so I'll break it up into a few different posts...here's part one.

The wonderful Liza and I spent a few hours exploring the Japanese Gardens in Portland on Saturday. I could go on about the place but I figure a link will suffice...check it out HERE. I will say this: The place is worth a visit. It is...serene. Very rarely will a location change the way I think about and go about my shooting. This one did...nice place.


More pics after the jump, click the link below.

 

  

  
This next one really doesn't fit with the set, but you know me...I can't resist those water droplets.

  

  

  

 


I'm undecided...you'll see either the shots from the coast or my time at the wildlife refuge and Diesel, the leopard kitten tomorrow...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment